Sunday, April 12, 2009

I want to plant bulb flowers. Can I plant the bloomed plants or do I have to wait til they are just bulbs?

I love tulips, iris, daffodills, etc., and I would like to see them pop up in the spring. I would like to get some bloomed plants and plant them in my yard. Do I have to do anything special to them when they die off? HELP! I am lost as to the right proticol on bulb flowers.


Would appreciate any and all help I can get!


Thanks!


TTFN


MOM
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy Flowersyou need to wait until fall, after the first frost, dig the bulbs and replant them. easier to just buy a few bulbs in the fall and plant them, either way they should be planted in late fall or early winter
Reply:As long as you dont have a %26quot;flower%26quot; on them at the time of planting, you shouldnt have any problems...





I wish you well..





Jessefitness

1 comment:

  1. Hello ,
    Very nice article 😀, I have learned so many information today. I also have written some blog post please check it out and Leave comment ☺️ -
    How To Plant Roses | How To Grow Cactus Plant at home | How To Take Care Of Hibiscus

    ReplyDelete